Gail S. Seeram is an experienced Immigration Attorney who represents and advises corporate and individual clients on all aspects of immigration matters, worldwide. Born in Guyana, Mrs. Seeram is a naturalized U.S. citizen and can appreciate the personal and legal challenges faced by those seeking to call the United States home.
Upon her graduation from law school, Mrs. Seeram was admitted to the Connecticut Bar in May 1999 and the New York State Bar in June 2000. In August 1999, she joined the Tax & Legal Services division of the prominent firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers located in New York, New York. As a Senior Legal Associate, she represented corporate clients in real estate matters, mergers and acquisition, and due diligence compliance issues.
In 2003, Mrs. Seeram decided to leave the corporate sector and focus on establishing her own law firm. Headquartered in Orlando, Florida, USA, the Law Offices of Gail S. Seeram, P.C. strives to provide effective, efficient and quality legal services to all clients.
- LL.M. in Taxation, New York University School of Law, 2003
- Juris Doctorate, Hofstra University School of Law, 1999
- B.B.A. in Accounting, Hofstra University, 1996
- Executive Vice-Chair, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter, 2009-2011
- Secretary, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter, 2008-2009
- Member, American Immigration Lawyers Association, Central Florida Chapter, 2004 – Present
- Vice President (2006-2009), Secretary/Treasurer (2005-2006), Caribbean Bar Association Central FL Chapter
- Contributor, American Civil Liberties Union-Central FL Region
- Member, New York State Bar Association, 2000-Present
- Associate Member, Orange County Bar Association, 2008–Present
- Member, Caribbean American Chamber of Central Florida, 2005-2007
- “Outstanding Contribution to the Chapter” presented by the American Immigration Lawyers Association of Central Florida, 2009-2010
- Adjunct Professor, Queens College, Flushing, NY (2003-2004)
- Senior Legal Associate, PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, New York, NY (1999-2003)
- Estate & Tax Law Intern, Brosnan & Hegler, Garden City, NY (1998)
- Judicial Intern, Hon. Stan Bernstein, U.S. Bankruptcy Court, E.D.N.Y., Westbury, NY (1998)
- Bankruptcy Legal Intern, Craig Robins, Garden City, NY (1997)
- Accounting Intern, Martin Geller, CPA, New York, NY (1993-1995)